What we are doing?
We have partnered with Cristal, an international safety and hygiene consultancy, to make sure we are doing all we can to make our properties and services as safe as possible. We are a certified POSI (Prevention of the Spread of Infection)
- Joining us for dining? Upon arrival, please wait to be seated so we can ensure you have a table that is compliant with social distancing requirements spread out. Have seating requests? We’ll do our best to accommodate but can’t guarantee anything
- Rooms cleaned, sanitized, and sealed before guest arrival. Once you’ve checked in, we won’t bother you. Rooms will only be serviced upon request by our trained staff following our safety and sanitation protocol, with all the right PPE
- Our team will use cleaning products and protocols which align CRISTAL and Government guidelines, are approved for use, and effectively fight against viruses, bacteria, and other air and bloodborne pathogens on all equipment and surfaces, in every space of the hotel
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing of public or frequent contact spaces. This includes the front desk, entrance doors and handrails, public bathrooms, dining surfaces, and seating areas
- Our team will continue to explore additional sanitation tools, including UV-C light and sanitation spray, and stay abreast of all new developments regarding the most effective methods and products to employ
- Where possible, doors and windows will remain open to increase fresh airflow
Looking after them so they can look after you,
- Employee training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols
- Employee temperature checks at the start of every shift
- Regular PCR COVID test for all active staff
- Appropriate PPE for all staff
- On-call doctor available to advise and assist with both guest and staff concerns
- These new changes mean a lot to our staff. They may give you directions based on our health and safety guidelines. Listen to them!
How are we doing it?
What it’s gonna look like.
- Face masks, hand sanitizer, and COVID-19 information available for all guests upon check-in.
- Room keys are sanitized before distribution
- Removal of high-touch amenities (menus, hotel booklets, etc.) from rooms. All available on-line
- All laundry and linens cleaned following CDC issued guidelines
Staying safe for you and other whilst being out and about.
- Floor markers indicating safe distance for queuing
- Motion-activated hand sanitizing dispensers in all public spaces
- Physically distant configurations in public spaces and restaurants
- Room occupancy, to the extent possible, will be distributed evenly per floor to limit crowding in hallways & elevators
- All meals prepared in small batches for freshness and safety
Being the best guest (you already are!) you can be for you and others.
- Practice physical distancing of at least six feet while in restaurants and shared spaces
- Limit person-to-person contact
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19 please do not exit your room and alert the front desk to call the hotel doctor to advise
- Wash hands frequently in accordance with CDC guidelines (we surely will) and uses available sanitizing stations
- Properly dispose of used PPE
- If you cough or sneeze, please do it into your elbow or a napkin
- This is all new for our Tamri House family. Be respectful and patient with our staff. Your wellness is our number one priority